Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Still Here.....

Sorry I haven't written lately, I''ve just been so busy lately with making beads, and then stringing them into necklaces, keychains and other fun stuff, that the day is gone before I know it! I also wasn't here over the weekend as we made a quick trip to West Palm for Lindsay's Graduation Party thrown by her Dad, Kevin. More details on the party later, but I do want to make another trip down south to get together with some High School friends I haven't seen in awhile and to also get together with some other people I saw at the Party. And of course to visit my sissie and family too!!! Now that I have the go-ahead to be "normal"......watch out is all I'm sayin!! I still feel pretty dang good, just some fatigue but not as bad as when I was on chemo. It's hard to believe that just 7 short weeks ago I was in the Moffitt Cancer Hospital for a Bone Marrow Transplant, and not even 2 months later I feel so good!! This Thursday will be my 2 month mark and I see Dr. Nair for bloodwork so we'll see how the numbers look then. I'll keep you posted. This is short and sweet, I know, but I promise to give you all the details in a few days, as I am waiting for a new torch head to arrive, so making beads won't take up so much time, at least for the next 3 days or so. Stay tuned!! Oh yeah, be sure to look at the Party Photos I've just posted :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are forgiven...only because I've got to spend a little time with you and your family. Im looking forward to your next visit...I would love to have everyone here at my home..Loved all the pics from the party. I get so teary eyed as I grow up...So wonderful to get back together.... and especially to see mom and Kathy...and how all the kids have grown...cant wait to see you...Much love...