Saturday, November 29, 2008

Wakin Up & Smellin the Coffee......

I'm slowly working on my 2nd cup of coffee right now, slowly going thru the newspaper and slowly deciding to make another blog entry since I have so much catching up to do. You'll notice that the operative word in the above sentence is SLOWLY......dang.....mornings are so crappy for me and cold mornings just add to my slowness!! Not that I'm complaining......far from it.......I LOVE our Florida COLD WEATHER, and it's been perfect lately.....high in 60's and low in 40's... WITH the sun out...that is stunning weather, and if I could have it my way, we'd have that kind of weather 6 months of the year! Mornings just find me very achy, bones & muscles yelling at me, but hey...small price to pay for having a life to live! I have had a whirlwind of a life lately too, huh? First 3 Jewelry Shows in West Palm (and for those of you who ordered from me....all orders will be in the mail by the end of the week).....then home only 4 days and then left for an 8 day cruise to the Caribbean, and then home for 4 days and then Thanksgiving and the day after was my daughter Ashley's 28th Birthday. Sheesh.....slow down the world for a minute, please. Just for a sec to catch my breath!! Well, no moss will grow under my feet, now that I've been blessed with a "second chance", but I am starting the beginnings of what feels like a cold coming on, so that I'm sure is the Universe's way to say SLOW DOWN CHICKADEE. Which I plan on.......therefore....lucky or unlucky you (LOL).....I'll be slowing down and writing about some things going on is this feeble little chemo brain of mine. Hugs & Peace

1 comment:

Susan said...

I was waiting to hear from you. How was your holiday?? Hope you had a great time. Slow down girl don't overdo it. How have your shows been doing for you? Sorry to hear that you have a cold but good to hear that you system is strong enough to fight it.It is somewhat exciting to be able to fight which before was a threat. I just fought a head cold too. Its not a lot of fun but hey..I won it!!! take care and take it easy. A tip I heard is to rub vicks vapour rub under your feet and slip on some socks...good for you