Friday, March 27, 2009

Feeling Better.....

Part of the problem yesterday, is I was dead ass tired, and didn't even realize it. Either I was tired first, which made me feel the way I did, OR feeling those emotions made me tired. Which is it.... Chicken or egg? All I know is, I got settled into bed to watch some TV before going to sleep, and the next thing I know, I wake up and the TV's going and the show I was watching was something I had taped (I have a Tivo type of recorder) and I have no recollection of what it was about at all! Usually I'll watch a few hours of TV before turning off the lights and calling it a day, but last night? I have no idea! After watching a recorded show, I'll delete it, but this morning the show was still there, so I must have almost passed out the minute my my head touched the pillow. Feel rested today and none of the ugly feelings are there......maybe a titch of anxiety and frustration around the "getting the chemo crap" straightened out, but other than that, all's well. Thank you all for EVERYTHING.

No comments: