Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Moon or Something.......

Is it a summer equinox? Are we having an eclipse I don't know about? The reason I ask is that although I have been very busy today, I have this underlying philosophical thread running through my brain. Perhaps it is leftover chemo or maybe just the Universe sending me some sort of message that I need to rummage through some cereal boxes and see if there is one of those "decoder rings" they used to give as a prize so I can figure it out! I've written a bunch of thoughts down in my trusty notebook, my maybe one day will turn into a book of essays on Living with Cancer, but for the time being, I'm just going to log them in my notebook......give them a once over after a day or two to see if they make sense.......and then I'll share them with you.

No comments: