Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Few Days Difference......

What a difference a few days makes....especially when those 2 days are filled with taking antibiotics 3 times a day! LOL Sinus, swollen node on neck and pee pee problems are slowly but surely going away. I can feel the difference in my body. My last entry was written while having a slight fever and aching all over and just feeling downright fatigued and shitty, and yesterday and today I woke up feeling near to normal. ......and yes......feel gratitude and gave thanks for this difference. It again showed me that when we are at our lowest physiologically, it is more difficult to stay positive mentally. I have always believed in the direct mind-body connection, so just my little addition, that at least for me, it is so very true. The "trick" I suppose is to be able to "override" the physical aches, pains etc. and transcend into positive mental-ness WHILE feeling physically ill. AHHHHHH.......to do that, my friends, is on my agenda to continually work on. I don't know who said this but it's a quote I remember that says something like....."to reach great heights, you need to go to great depths", something that we should all keep in mind, no matter what your situation may be. To again, really know that deep down, it will get turned around and something better, new and brighter awaits us on the other side of turmoil and trouble, whether it be mental, physical, or spiritual.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Sounds great!!..glad your feeling better. I know when we don't feel good it is very hard to focus on "feeling almost normal" Keep positive..Susz Q